December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 861 registered users
The newest registered user is akt991

Our users have posted a total of 1208 messages in 336 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:22 pm

ADOPTION OF E-PRCOUREMENT AND VALUE ADDITION OT TANZANIAN PUBLIC INSITTUTIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  The real King on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 pm

RSM
Thanks for your concern, the questionnaire was removed by survey monkey by that time but I was succeed to collect data though other professional groups. It was tough to get data due to nature of the topic as you know most of the PE's did not practice e-procurement at all. The GOT and other stakeholder's(i.e PPRA) have still work to do in order to enhance effective adoption of e-procurement in public entities.For any one who need it he/she can just inform me though my email "massah74@yahoo.com"
RSM wrote:Mohammed,

I have followed the link but could not find the questionnaire.

Any PPRA had at one time done some feasibility study on introduction of e- procurement in the country. You can get more details in Tanzania Procurement Journal which is accessible through PPRA WEBSITE.

The real King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADOPTION OF E-PRCOUREMENT AND VALUE ADDITION OT TANZANIAN PUBLIC INSITTUTIONS

Post  RSM on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Mohammed,

I have followed the link but could not find the questionnaire.

Any PPRA had at one time done some feasibility study on introduction of e- procurement in the country. You can get more details in Tanzania Procurement Journal which is accessible through PPRA WEBSITE.

RSM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The real King on Fri May 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Hello my dear members,
I am a student at Mzumbe University School of business (SOB), currently am conducting a research as part of the study for the partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of Master degree program in Procurement and supply chain management. The aim of this survey is to find out your opinions regarding the adoption of electronic procurement(e-procurement) and value that can be obtained for Tanzanian public institutions.
If you have experience in procurement in a public/private organization you are a suitable candidate to fill in this survey. This survey takes no longer than 20 minutes. All information that you provide in this survey will be treated confidentially, and only be used for Research Purposes.
Thanks in advance
To start the survey, please click here: "www.surveymonkey.com/s/9VDKXDF"
Best Regards

The real King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top